Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ways to increase high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazinsadles, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Or save roaches and occasionally smoke a roach blunt. I'm doin' it right now for the shit of it, and I'm baked. It can be harsh, but I get high as hell, and fast.

2. For those of you that don't mind smoking tobacco with your trees, this is a fun way for me and a handful of my friends to get higher. It's called a moller. You grind up a small nug of your weed, add a little more tobacco (pipe tobacco such as balli shag) than the amount of weed you have. Then you pack yourself little personal one-hitters into a bong. (Pipes can be used too. I just think a bong is always nicer.)

Hit the bowl and cash it all. Hold it in for about ten to fifteen seconds. Exhale. It should fuck you up. Works for me. P.S. It conserves weed too!

Try it and

3. If you don't vape, vape, you'll get fucked up.:D

I guarantee it ;)

p.s. and unlike some of the other methods mentioned (i.e holding breath) this one doesn't get you higher by depriving your brain of precious oxygen, it gets you higher by flooding your brain with all the THC your normally burning into nothingness.

4. hum a tune on the exhale.

5. Eat a mango......

The short version is:

There are chemicals in a mango that when interacted with the chemicals in MJ increase the effects of the THC.

If you want me to post the Long version I will, but it's real long and scientific, so someone will have to ask for it before I post it.

6. eat a mango one hour before you smoke.
    sitting down and smoking a bowl RIGHT after you go for a jog works too, since your heart is still racing but you're relaxed.

anyone know if jogging after you eat some pot food would help to speed up and increase the high? im guessing yes?

7. hell yeah i wanna see!!

8. love the vaping method. works well when im tight on money or weed... or im indoors (my parents house, my dorm) ive made my own vaporizers though. never had the opportunity to hit a commercial vape.

9. theres a link somewhere about the properties of mangos increasing your high, search it.

and meditation of course

10. yeah i've also heard of eating a mango an hour before you blaze is supposed to work

11. I agree with a cig after a sesh, its an essential I don't smoke but a smoke or half a smoke after getting blasted just mellows me out so much

12. yeah man. even the roach paper is good to smoke. roach blunts are stiicckkky iccckkyy. potent

13. ahahaha wooow mate..i've done similar shit but seeing someone actually doing this would be funny as fuck!

14. I know that mangos increase high, but this only if someone smokes MJ or this is fine for hashish too??!!!

:smoke:

15. this gets posted like every week. and the answer is simply smoke more weed. or smoke less weed for a long period of time to lower tolerance. wow its getting pretty redundant at this point.

16. The other day my friend told me that when he smoked he would sprinkle some nutmeg on his weed and it enhanced his high. Like, not after you pack the bowl. Then it would all be on top and it would taste nasty, lol. I havn't tried it yet, but I plan to soon.

17. Tips For Having A Good High:

1. Eat before you smoke.

2. Stay Hydrated

3. Dont smoke too much, too fast.

4. Try to smoke in a relaxed, non-stressful environment.

5. Don't be around loud noises, it'll give you a headache and ruin your high.

18. Cough, and cough hard. Take a hit so big that you cant help but spew out all the smoke in a huge cough. That has never failed for me :smoke:. Def use a bong to do it though.

19. t-break
    bangin
    runnin laps
    i wouldnt recommend longer hits [think of your poor lungs]
    enjoy things