Ways To Get Rid of pot plant when cops ding dong?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by apogee91, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Scenario: A person grows 10 plants in his closet. Cops have a court order to search the house, you have 2 minutes to get rid of your plants, what dya do? Throw it out the window?

2. #2 Deomdred, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    Too many scenarios, are you in an apartment? If you knew your neighbors you could possibly open the window and transfer said plants next door?

3. light your house on fire

4. exactly

5. #5 Sammyy, Mar 27, 2014
    Easy...first off you'll never dispose of 10 plants in 2 minutes so what's the next best thing..? Pull the stalks out and chop those roots balls up...cops can charge you with cultivation but you doing that just made it incredibly hard for them to prove you had 10 even if you had 10 pots when getting charged with cultivation in most illegal states the number of plants determines your sentence so if you just have a pile of roots with no definitive root balls it will help. This and a good lawyer can save your ass..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Shove three of em up your ass....

You goin to jail nigga! :laughing:

:wave:

:smoke:

7. Eat them, atleast they won't go to waste then

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Deleted member 281310, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    maybe just go to your backyard and throw them all over the fence to any neighbors house before the cops go back there because you havn't opened the door yet. 

scenario:

cop- ding dong
    me- grabbing 5 plants and throwing them over the fence.

shouldn't take more then a minute if you are fast

and obviously later jump the fence or walk or whatever and grab them back up

9. ......

10. #10 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 27, 2014
    Don't grow inside the house you live in?

Especially if you're in a place where cops knock on doors for it...

11. I had this happen with landlord. 2 ops inside veg and flower

Him - i need to come in
    Me- no
    Him why not
    Me my dog will bite.
    Him i need to come in
    Me hold on
    Carried plants to closet, shut lights off and threw sheets over everything. Took 2 seconds in the grand scheme of things.
    Let him in and hoped for the best.
    Went well.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'm moving out soon and I worry about this. Can the landlord, management, or maintenance just walk in whenever they want? I would think they'd have to give you a warming or something.

I had a lawyer as a landlord a couple years ago in FL. This lady would actually tell me two weeks to the day in advance when she would be coming over for maintenance or whatnot. Apparently that was the law there. Not sure if it's different in other places. 

14. Your supposed to agree to at least a 24hr notice when you sign the lease or anytime after.It depends on the law.

The police came in my place for a check up recently. When they knock on the door they know what is up. Your not getting away easy.  

I know for a fact that you would need an incinerator next to the grow room to stay out of trouble.

How'd they do that? 

Please explain

17. I have a license in a state with strict laws. I can grow but only a certain plant number and obtain only 1 ounce. One of my neighbors or security smelled the skunk and notified the police. I wasn't making any kingpin moves so I can still grow.  I live in a apartment so I was ready for it. The smartest solution after the ordeal is to stash anything you don't want found somewhere else.

18. Some of those old broken english italian landlords do what they want. Ive seen a landlord go into places with no one even home never mind a warning. Should they or can they? Who knows. But they do. Be careful with apartments etc.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. You never know when you're going to need that barrel of hydrofluoric acid to dispose of evidence...

[​IMG]

...never use the bathtub

20. A garbage disposal will actually chew plants up pretty damn quick.  It would all depend on how big the plants are to as many as you could grind in 2 min.