Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to get high without smoking or eating?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SenorGanja, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Are there any methods of taking marijuana that doesn't involve smoking or eating? Just wondering what responses I'll get :D

2. It seems putting stuff up your butt is effective, heat the weed up then shove it up your ass.

3. I heard that if you grind up weed to a REALLY fine consistency, you can snort it just like coke.

4. In medical dispensaries they have chapstick and lotions that can get you high

5. shove it up your booty

6. inject hash via syringe

7. Tincture!
    And Im sure you could do something trans dermal.

8. Lol @ the person who said you could snort weed

9. I heard if you mix wiith formaldahyde and inject with a needle it works well.........all sarcasm

10. Put a nug or two open your mouth wide then play the choking game. You'll be gone bro.

11. They have lip balm that absorbs into your skin and you get high.

12. Damn..lip balm!?? Shit we are making funnier and funnier ways to get high! That'd be a great stealth high though...:hello:

13. Im pretty sure someone made a weed buttplug out of cannabutter lol...

14. I'm surprised nobody said vaping? o_O I would think that's the most obvious

15. Just take a giant nug, and just pop it in your corn hole. You'll be flying high for hours. Trust me

16. Injecting THC.

I saw that shit on a documentary :smoke:

17. Stare at your weed until it gets you high

18. you can make a thc salve or tincture.
    you could sit in a bath of alchohal weed but you'd most likely die of alchohal poisoning before you got high. i suggest a salve though, you could make pot chapstick. ive seen it in dispensories. good luck

19. i read that injecting it gave them headaches but idr where i read it