ways to enhance making out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iPothead, May 6, 2009.

1. #1 iPothead, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    1. orajel - smear it on your lips, tongue, gums, whatever. it's really cool cause you're making out, and your mouth is numb and tingly. just be sure whoever you're making out with is cool with it, cause some people don't like the taste/numbness.

2. burt's bees - needless to say minty and tingly lips are pretty cool.

3. candy - tastes good, adds something to the equation. just be careful not to bite their tongue. plus you gotta share the candy. if you're eatin all the goddam gummy bears, you're getting a fucking beat down. :D

edit

4. high - facepalm for not listing this first. its a weed forum for chrissake.

2. that. :metal:

3. Orajel + Ecstasy = best make out ever.

4. :hello:

Just as long as there's no cottonmouth involved!

5. The fuck is orajel?
    What happened to just kissing someone?

6. Orajel is a topical anesthetic used for toothaches.

But I agree... isn't kissing someone enjoyable enough as it is? Or maybe I'm just old. :confused:

7. i prefer rubbing her nipple real nice and kissing on her neck....

makes my girl go wild.

8. ^^ haha for real. and nibbling on her earlobe :D

Ahh I see. Thats... inventive, using a toothache anesthetic to enhance kissing. I'd say "maybe I'm just old" except I'm really not. When you're kissing the one you love, you don't need anything else.

9. yeah, exactly. i feel good enough when im kissing my woman, that i dont have to use a anesthetic to make it all feel better :p

10. haha.. i don't like the orajel idea.. that shit is weird, and i want to FEEEL the other person's mouth

11. weed + kissing = cottemouthkissing..
    take some water along that road.

12. Kissing the girls neck! That drive them wild! :hello:

13. See, when i make out with a chick, I like to flick them in the eye. It shows that I really care and that im trying to be sensual by making sure im not the only one closing my eyes. Plus its that something special that she will never forget =)