Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to enhance high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rnorris, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I haven't found a thread like this, so I'll start one. I'm planning on toking up tonight, but I don't have a great amount, does anyone know if there's a way to greater your high? Or make it last longer than usual?

2. Don't give into the muchies, it reduces your high completely.

3. use a water pipe and conserve the smoke. don't let any of it slip away. and hold it in for 5 seconds so all the thc is absorbed. try to cough as well, it enhances your brain waves.

4. Listen to some Jimi Hendrix.

Happy toking :smoke:

5. As bizarre as this may sound...
    Eat a mango prior to toking.
    It actually makes it significantly more potent, in my opinion of course.

6. Eat an slighlty overripend mangoe

They have an ingrediant in them that helps THC pass through the membranes in your brain more efficiently

I have tried this and it will fuck you up if the mangoe is at the right stage

Goodluck comrade

7. This guy knows what's up.
    :smoke:

8. Well that's just not true.

Coughing =/= more high. It's probably THE dumbest thing has ever spread around.

9. I gotta try this mango shit... I've heard of this before.

10. eat TWO mango's lol and one will enhance your high lol, and use like a gravity bong or something, they fuc you up :cool:

11. Also, I usually try to avoid coughing at all costs. It's not fun and I don't think it makes you any more high. That being said, I usually will take too big a hit on my last (or what I think will be my last) and then cough up a lung. I recover and think, "why the hell did I just do that?" But I'm already high by then, so it's OK. Just happened a bit ago in fact.

12. Smoke it all.....

13. trying smoking out of your butthole, I hear it works really well.

14. The best way to enhance you high is going to be the setting. You can be high as fuck or just buzzing, the setting has everything to do with how great you feel.