Ways to enchane Benzo High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I know drinking grapefruit juice an hour before doing opiates it can lengthen the effects.

Is there any drink or supplement like this for benzos

This is besides the obvious of taking more, drinkin, smokin, takin an opiate

2. honestly, i've experimented with a lot of benzo combinations, and i've noticed that nothing really potentiates benzo's quite like weed - otherwise, the benzos tend to act as the potentiator... i've noticed that if i take tramadol, or any opiod, that adding a benzo in increases the high greatly (but can also be dangerous)...

so yea, as far as enhancing a benzo high, its pretty much blazing, drinking, or adding opiates - blazing is the only truuly safe method

3. yup i usually smoke but thats not an option anymore so need something neww

4. Take ibuprofen. I read on erowid on some one's report that they say ibuprofen works so yesterday i took 1mg of xanax (yes I have a low tolerance) and took 400mg ibuprofen with it and I was the most fucked up I've ever been on xanax.

5. as in advil or am i thinking of something else

6. Advil or Motrin, yes

7. wow im still really out of it and noddin

8. opiates and benzos potinate eachter. last night i took 1 vic 10, just 1 (normally takes me 3 to get a buzz) and a few klonopins and damn was i feelin great.

goin for the oppisite effect today, adderall and speed baby!

edit: by a few klonopins i meand .5mg. i get the weak ones

9. There's a lot of studies about how grapefruit juice also potentiates benzo's... I'm almost certain it does. When i was prescribed Diazepam there was actually a label on the bottle that told me to avoid grapefruits and grapefruit juices. So... take that for what it's worth.