Ways of Watering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kevin420, Mar 25, 2007.

1. I have also been thinking of ways to water less so if anybody could tell me if these ideas i have would work .....

I have made 2 little pokes in a 2 L bottle and had the water slowly drip, it took about 35 days to empty. I usually "find" the big water cooler jugs so if i could poke small holes in this and contruct a way to hang over the plant ?

could you dig 6 3x3 feet holes forming a cricle around a bigger hole with a tarp or something at the bottom trying to have littlle mini streams going to each one, would this work or become a muddy mess which attracts bugs.

i read from "Guerilla Growing" that you could put wood boards at the bottom of your hole to trap water holding it, they also mentioned putting a long pvc tube with holes in side and putting it in the ground

would it work to plant in trees and making some sort of eavtroph and again slowly dripping water

How much do polymer crystals go for and how much should you put in and do these work so I wont waste my time on these half baked plans.

If anyone could answer these several random questions would be appreciated