Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways not to get caught?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buds114, May 16, 2007.

1. Hey everyone semi new to the forums and just picked up a new piece. Its pretty badass but i was wondering what are good ways not to get caught when smoking in your room? Me and my friend smoked near my window with a portable fan blowing all the smell out of the window but i felt nervous about that. Also i have heard that getitng a toilet paper roll and putting laundry sheets in it and blowing the smoke in it works. I just want to know the BEST WAYS POSSIBLE so i dont get caught.
    Let me know:smoke:

2. If your parents are asleep the best thing to do it to take the screen out of your window, and smoke with your head and neck our the windown the entire time. Blow the hits straight up so that they cant get blown back inside by wind. If you do that you really dont need a sploof or anything. Maybe just some febreeze afterwards, but people cant smell when they're asleep.

3. ok first do the toliet paper roll thing and make a sploof, then get incese, some kind of fan (preferably an air filter), some febreeze air effects, ummmmm and eye drops and mints. and try letting as little smoke as possible out of the bowl, and ur absolutly good, also get a lock on your door

4. get the shower going and put body wash on the shower floor, the smell mask the smoke, sploofs are always good and don't smoke a joint, stick with bowls for the minimal amount of smell...there are a few good threads further down if u want more info.

5. ok ok thanks...any other ideas anyone. Also i have these little storage units in my room but there hot and idn if id smoke in there but if i did would the smell seep through the little like insalating sutff on the walls?

6. Buy or make a vaporizer. It is very difficult to hide the stench of smoke, cigarette smoke and especially cannabis from a non smoker. People who try mask the smell with lots of deodorant only then stink of deodorant and the lingering stench of smoke.

So just because you cant smell it does not mean everyone else cant :smoke:

7. But wouldn't the smell go away by the time they wake up?, Especially if you're careful where you're blowing it into

8. ok well if youre like me youre window is loud but yea make a sploof and keep a clothes basket in your room and some cologne first go to your thermostat and turn your fan on if its not already this is if you have the ability to with your thermostat check during the day to see how loud it is well anyway do that then take some dirty clothes outta the clothesbasket and block the botttom of the door and then you should have your smoking setup ready and your fan on take hits and blow em through the sploof then if spritz some cologne and keep the door closed for at least and hour move the clothes incase you pass out and stash your stuff away after an hour the door should be able to be opened with no worry whatsoever of smell that will keep you from ever getting caught at night other things like eyedrops, mints/gum, and so forth should be had on hand and if youre smoking at your house with someone when your rents are home during the day go into your attic theyre great places to chillif not too hot

9. the smell would porbably be gone by say 5 or 6 whenever they wake up but i dont want to risk it. So ill probably do what i did before like direct the fan out the window, take hits and blow out thru the window, and light out the window etc. then spray some axe or something thru the fan. then chill
    idn if im going to try the paper roll thing....does it actually work?

10. i toked in a hotel room on a school trip in a room right next to a chaparone and it only smelled like dryer sheets, i'd recommend it along with a window and fan to be safe.

11. If you don't have a prob blowing smoke out the window, why not just climb out and toke? Unless you have one of the more obvious reasons like second story window with no balcony, window too small to fit, bars on the outside, etc.

If that's not an option, take-up a new hobby and start burning sage. Doesn't smell exactly like weed, but it is similar. If you're into spirituality, it's supposed to clear the air of negative energy, or something like that. Careful when burning it, though. Gets pretty hot, and if moved around too fast, it can drop some pretty mean embers on the carpet!:smoke: Also, eucalyptus incense helps to mask the odor. We find it actually kind of blends in with the smell of weed. Sage to get the folks used of smoky room with odd smell, and the incense during and after smoking. One more suggestion; if you smoke in your room often, remember to clean the walls/blinds every once and awhile, and wash your curtains just as often, if you have any.

12. This is what I do:

1. Pack bowls small enough to cache in one hit. This gets tedious but it's safer. I do this as my parents would kiiiiilllll me if they caught me smoking weed (or cigarettes).

2. Put a towel or clothes at the base of the door.

3. Light incense if your parents allow it. Nag Champa is incredible at masking the smell.

4. Put a small fan in the window blowing out and obviously open the window.

5. Get a plastic bottle, put a hole in the bottom, get a couple dryer sheets and stuff them as tight as possible into the bottom of the bottle.

6. Take the hit. Hold it in, then exhale slowly through the bottle, aiming the hole at the bottom towards the window so any remnants of smoke is easily blown away.

7. Right before you start packing everything up, turn on your ceiling fan on high speed and spray some axe or air freshener right at the blades. This will evenly distribute it around the room.

13. alright thanks everyone who helped me out. now i wont feel that nervous about toking in my room anymore. Now i have to add these things to my supply list haha :
    laundry sheets
    inscents

14. Ways not to get caught:

Don't smoke in the house as much as possible. Smoking in the house is a fucking burn imo. Also, if the people you live with clean your room or are in your room at all whatsoever, try and bring as little as possible in the house. Paraphernalia wise. And its also smart if your parents search your room, to keep it in a neutral spot, i.e garage or something. Garage has a lot of hiding spots and parents won't go looking there when you get rolled.

15. The only way to guarantee you dont get caught smoking in the house? Dont smoke in the house. Go outside, walk somewere. Hell, even go to a side of the house away from your parents room and just smoke there. But get out of the house if your planning on smoking. It beats being all paranoid when someone unexpectedly wakes up, and it sure as hell beats someone walking into your room while it still smells like straight smoke [or while your hitting your bowl...]

16. smoking inside is an easy way to get caught. the only thing i smoke inside is my vaporizer, although i used to smoke my pipe in my closet but that became a bad idea after a few times.

just go for a walk or something, thats what i always did

17. Your 18 right? You can't come up with a compelling enough argument yet so you don;t have to hide it?

I personally don't think this is the seasoned tokers section.

Maybe it's just me, but this wasn't an issue, I was on my own by 17. You gotta find some friends, get a place, and then everyone gets the fuck out their momma's house.

18. Climb out your window onto your roof, then smoke.

19. do the whole sploof thing and set up a fan near the window and blow into it, if your room smells like dryer sheets all the time your parents would probably get suspicious.

20. ok i basically have the whole attic floor. its pretty big and my mom always cleans my room. the roof idea wouldnt work cause the roof isnt even 2 yards wide. so i couldnt go out and its three stories up so i dont feel like dieing. Also im just saying whenever i want to toke inside at nights. I know its sketch but i mean ive snuck out alot and i dont want to have to sneak out anymore when i want to go smoke. that would get risky. So now i dont know what to do cause some of the people say i should sploof and fan it and smoke in my room out the window and others say i shouldnt and go for a walk.