Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

way too long of a wait for the volcano vap!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whoakevo, Feb 4, 2009.

1. hey guys i ordered my volcano last monday from thevolcanovaporizer.com should have been here last friday but delay... then monday i call in and they are like sorry for inconvience so they threw in extra bags and overnighted it which means it never even shipped.. so today its suppose to arrive never does call in and for some reason they never sched a pick up so now they are saying it will be here on thur well see... last chance and if no show tom im gonna ask for my money back

2. Shit happens, be glad they threw in extra bags. Just be patient, there's absolutely no sense in getting upset over drug paraphernalia.

3. Wouldn't you be pissed if someone told you they were shipping you something then didnt? Then when you asked them about it, they didn't ship it again? I know I would.

4. no cry babies allowed.

i've waited MONTHS for glass to come in the mail, be thankful it's going to come at all. plus you're getting free shit. the mail is a bitch to deal with when you're shipping stuff regardless. it's especially hard when you're shipping paraphenalia. AND it might not be completely their fault, i've had friends overnight me packages from Cortland to Westchester (about 4 hours apart) and it took 3 days regardless of the fact that he paid extra to ship it faster.
    you'll get your vape, you'll get high, you'll get over it.

5. amen.. last sentence was the best

6. learn to buy it direct from the manufacturer and not a middle man...

7. the first time i wasnt even that mad that it didnt come in on friday when it was suppose to but the second time i called them and they didnt even ship it yet and told me they were gonna overnight it soo next day i find out they didnt even ship it again i mean common now i can be a little upset i mean i spent over 500 for it and it seems like they dont wanna send it to me

8. If they told you one day, they were going to overnight it.. You wouldn't get it exactly the next day.. Mail only picks up certain times to go out.. I just wouldn't worry about it as bad as you are.. Some things take time..

9. yea your prob right i guess well just have to see if it comes in tom then...

10. Its cool dude...i have the samething goin on. But i ordered a bong from GC. Got a notice in my mail yesterday sayin sorry we missed you, guess i have to sign for it. But i left a note in my mail box this morning and she said she will bring it 2morrow. Just be patient....

11. How far away is the play you are ordering it from? If its in a different country, overnight would take an extra day or two.

12. I'd say have patience and wait it out considering you're getting free shit, but you do have the right to be upset. You have to look at it from a customer/business perspective. For a business to fuck up on the shipping and chip in free shit and ship it quick is fine, good way to run a business with keeping hiccup-ed customers happy. But fucking that up and just lying about it is poor customer service. At least keep them updated on whats really up.

But just like someone said when you get the volcano you'll get blitzed and forget about it, or at least not care anymore.