Way too lazy...NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by smokinbuyer, Aug 2, 2012.

1. This.

NO-xlpode is badass too.

2. Come on, be the boss-man. Not the bitch-man. You got this.

3. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Nah man a bench and dumbbells is definitely all you need for a full workout. You can hit the pavement for cardio, and weight lifting with machines will never be as good as lifting with iron. That's just a fact.

Look up Stronglifts or Wendler 5/3/1. All you need is a bench, barbell, and weights.
    And you can get ripped with them if you watch your diet.[/quote]

Do you have a bar for your bench?

Assuming he only has dumbbells for curling, I don't think he'd have enough weight to effectively do presses, squats, or dead lifts.

If you have barbell and a decent assortment of weight, you should be fine.

4. I love the way NO-xplode makes me feel, but I just can't get over the fucking taste. That fizzy, jizzy taste makes me want to hurl for real.

C4 Extreme is my favorite PWO, though. I really like the pineapple and blue raspberry flavors.

Yeah man, sorry. I tend to lump a barbell in with "bench" haha :p

But yes, you'll definitely need a barbell!

EDIT: I did say barbell!

5. Well, I hate calling it a drug, it's not... "drug" is such a bullshit word ya know.. But absolutely correct!! Ignorance is not bliss in this case... If you abuse the plant, you will suffer the consequences. I'm currently 7 weeks clean, and trying to hold out a bit longer before I take another hit, my sleep and motivation and energy levels have never felt so good before.

To the OP... I'd recommend you get a supplement or nootropic, such as PEA, Aniracetam maybe, or DMAA. That shall get your head straight and right into the game! You do NOT need no preworkout formula tubs or whatever the fuck :)