Way to turn wax into oil

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by duvator, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Hi there, first time poster.

I am smoking wax for some time now, and even though I can get pretty ripped I don't like the delivery method. Wax burns to fast exposed to the coils. I used Glass Globe. Also this Globes are not made very well, crack and break all the time and while melted wax runs through the gear making in useless. Main problem Glass Glove has a such a tight fit and no air flow that you can't take a rip at all. So I am buying new globe every week/10 days.

Since I smoke electronic cigarettes and I have Iieaf 40 and am thinking of better solution, turn my wax into liquid juice or oil. Bought some Vapeur Extract kit and mixed 0.3 gr (don't wanna waste too much extract on experiment) and .3 ml of Vapeur Extract. So this is 1:1 mix, and let me tell you end product was really thick oil. I don't understand how some people here mix 0.5 wax with 1 ml Vapeur Extract.

Put in into microwave, took about 20-30 seconds for extract to melt. Product was juicy and looked good. Put liquid into my Aspire tank and started toking. I noticed that oil juice became thicker as it coolled down. I even saw little particles of wax residue. It took a lot of hits (like 10) to get a little buzz...Long story short I didn't get high as I use to by just smoking wax. Very dissapointed.

Does anybody have a better way or formula to turn wax into a killer oil?

2. This has really interested me too. I searched the forums and found plenty of formulas to make ejuice, which usually involves mixing some sort of extract with propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerin. But I would love to know how to make those oil cartridges that claim to be 100% pure oil (with no PG/VG additives). Most of these store bought cartridges boast CO2 extraction, which is not practical for most hobbyists. But somebody must know a way for the industrious cannabis enthusiast?

3. Would not recommend putting extract in microwave. I heard that the heat intensity can damage your product. As an alternative, you can warm up the oil in the microwave, and then mix in the extract. You can stir with a tool or even a paperclip to help absorption. I do this with coconut oil frequently when making edibles.

4. Yeah, so I was thinking maybe I overcooked the thing in microwave...so I took a gram of extract mixed it with 1ml juice and heated it up in hot water. First it turned into liquid but once it cooled down it became too thick. The only way to smoke it will be to wipe some on my cigarrette...way too thick for vaping.

Wasted too much s**t with trying this method!

5. Ok, after ruining 1.3 grams of extract my experiment is done, will stick to dubbing wax from now on.

Reason is when you mix extract with oil you lose POTENCY, which is kinda important.

I had to mix with 2:1 ratio 2 being juice and 1 being extract and it is not strong hit, so you have to smoke more.

6. I debated getting an e-cigarette and mixing up my own. I'm glad I stuck with dabbing, thanks for posting about your experience.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Does anyone know how to turn wax into oil without using any pg/vg additives? I’d love to know how to make an oil to put in my central chamber oil cartridges!

8. Ya dont use vg ,will make mix seperate.and ya dont have to use pg.multiple peg's far more common ingredient.i have no preference but many people still not sure of ingesting as much peg as you will with oil.just do the research and decide for yourself if you ok with the possible effects then u good.not completely cleared by FDA yet for heavy use only small amounts.i personally am not concerned.sure we breathe more harmful things with about every breath we take.most popular liquidizer products are high % of peg and not much else

9. Hi, in my opinion stay away from this liquidizers. Look for Cannabis terps instead. They are the real deal and you need very little. There are expensive but with 1ml you can easy dilute around 8-10g shatter.
    First u need to decarb your wax and when its cooled down add drop by drop the terps and check the viscosity till you like it .

just skip the pg400 part.

Those terps add an amazing and full flavor.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice video.. is that you or just a vid you found online??

I wish someone will make something like this for me on how to make RSO.. im pretty smart but dumb & scared to f#%k up when im unsure of something..

I need a RSO 101 for dummies with my pic on the cover.. lol once i make it one time on my own i got it from their.. just worried ill try n do bad

11. Here ya go. The man himself

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal