way to save a plant from dieing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by austyn12, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Ba sickly im growing weed for brownies and wanted to know if there was a way to save a outdoor plant from dieing without cloning it or starting over because i wanna smoke the next harvest for medical use and cant afoard to buy a oz of marijuana every week or so. I heard that they die after they are harvested but i heard of people saying u could save it some how. Im only saying this because in cali it dosnt really get cold and usually that's what kills the plant sop sly. I know it wont bud untill next fall but next fall it would be huge if it survived .

2. i don't think so, the weed's life is a cycle and it will die off unless kept indoors under veg time (18 or 24).

3. Yeah that was wat i was scared of . I dont understand this did my friend have a autoflowering strain? he has been growing the same strain every year without saying he needed to start over. Is he growing clones or what? Also i grew weed outdoors in winter one when i was 14(4 years ago) and it survived but my parents found it and destroyed it .So im thinking hes doing clones or something after harvest. If this helps i went over to house in winter and he had tall and skinny plants during winter(meaning not good but still works).

4. yeah i'd say clones or the same strain in seed.
    Feminized seeds are a bit pricey but work well if you can find those (Female seeds os super cheap and very good, Barney's farm, Dna genetics, Reserva privada, Paradise seeds all good but kind of expensive although they all carry cheaper strains as well)

5. i cant be buying seeds online too sketch and no dispensary in my area sells seeds because they make more off selling the bud.

6. buying seeds isn't sketch buddy, there's so much mail chances are super slim they'd get intercepted and even if, nothing would happen, just a paper from the customs saying you tried to enter an illegal product. But seeds aren't drugs, just seeds. No dispensaries in Cali? I thought you had everything there. Good luck

7. we do but in my area and around my area the dispensaries suck .We don't even have edibles in most of them.