Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Way To Get The Best High Off A Male Plant?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Iron Lungzz, Nov 12, 2011.

1. im just wondering what the best way to get the best high off a male plant is. cause im starting to grow my first plant and if its a male i dont know if i should smoke the leaves or make it into hash oil, or hash, or weed butter. cause i was reading this one forum and the guy said that he would cut the leaves when theyre small instead of when theyre flat and droopy and he'd roll a fat ass joint out of them. i dont know what i should do. any tips or recommendations???

2. male plants dont produce bud? sorry it the question is obvious, im high

3. make weak hash or throw it in the trash so the females grow buds and not seeds then smoke the bud.

4. ik they dont. but im talking about the leaves. cause i dont really wanna just throw them away. but the male leaves have THC but very little of it. so what should i do with them??

5. Just make hash.

6. okayy. thanks.

7. Make a salad, little bit of honey mustard and your good.

8. plant the seeds you get from the male plant and get a female next time lol

9. make hash... dry the leaves, crush the dyed leaves up , soak in 99 % isopropyl alcohol not the 70 % isopropyl alcohol, soak for 1 hour stir with wooden or plastic a few times,
    strain with cheese cloth or something like it, let dry out 2 or 3 days and smoke it...

10. thanks. i really appreciate the help and tips.

11. Pretty sure the longer you soak it in alcohol, the more chlorophyll gets extracted.