way to defeat k9 detection?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Nov 25, 2009.

1. /thread

Manswers = Always right

I you disagree with manswers your not a man

2. ok, walk into the airport with a pound of ground beef and explain it to them.

:facepalm:

3. Oh Im Sorry Does It Bother You? Aha....I Like Typing Like This, Shiiit Leave Me Alone, At Least My Posts Dont Look The Same As Everyone

Well No Shit The Dogs Are Going To Get The Meat...Wouldnt U?...Theyre Not Blind!

What Yall Dont See Is...If I Was Lost, Id Let A Bear Sniff Me Out Rather Than Some Bullshit Ass German Shepherd..Bears Sniff Food MILES Away Cuz They Want That Shit...And A German Shepherd Would Smell The Bud A Couple Feet Away....CUZ THEY WANT THAT SHIT

NOW Hiding The Mothafuckin Meat In A Room Full Of Dogs And Having The Dogs Sniff It Out Would Be A More Logical Trial...But Thats Not The Point...The Point Is To Use These Fucking Bags To Get Through Whatever...

I Know I Should Be Posting My Business Up On This But Goddamn Did I Get Excited Reading That Shit...Imagine If That Bag Would Keep A Whole Pound Of Chronic Unsmellable To The Untrained Nose??....Shiiit Thats Golden Right?

4. could you please stop capitalizing the first letter of every word? doing so might convince me, as well as others, to read your posts. until then, i'm skipping them. congrats on looking different though. retarded people look different too.

hooray for you! yaaaaaaaaaaay!

5. Dogs smelling is great.
    Bears smelling is fucking superb.

But a salmon can beat them both by a longshot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E]YouTube - The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance[/ame]

6. Give Me One Reason Why I Should Stop?..Like Seriously WTF?...Can U NOT Read It?

7. how about you both shut up before an internet fight starts.

8. you're right. the fact that other people find it annoying and have decided not to read anything you post that is more than a few lines isn't a good reason at all.

if you keep your posts short like that, i'll read em. but anything longer than a few lines will be ignored by myself. i doubt that there aren't a few other people that feel the same way.

9. LMAO

I Just Want To Get Some Info On These Bags, And Of Course...Some Tips From U Fellow Stoners...If U Want To Put Ur 2 Cents In, Then Be My Guest...If U Dont, Then U Dont...Its Simple

"Store tobacco products or use as a cigar humidor. Freeze food, store fish, or use for hazardous, biological waste or human waste. Vapor and odor proof bags."

Read That Shit Again!

Yes It Said Human Waste Aha...How The Fuck U Gon Odorproof That Shit?...And It Keeps Tobacco Products Fresh? Lol...Not Even A Zip Loc Does That Bro

10. BUMP

Tomorrows Thanksgiving People...Best Time To Make Money...Overnight Shipping Is Too Much, But Im Willing To Give These Babies A Try...

Anybody Else Got Any Advice?

11. You can't really train a bear, or bring it around people at an airport n what not.

What if you double/triple bagged your pounds with these? Then it would be like 3x bear proof.

And just cuz a zip-lock doesn't keep things fresh doesn't mean these are some miracle. A vaccuum seal bag keeps tobacco fresh, but a dog can smell right through it.

What I would do, is put the weed in 2 bags, get some cans of pepper spray, zip the double sealed bag in it, and then seal it in the 3rd bag, dog aint gonna even want to smell that shit lol.

12. Ey Bro...U From San Diego Huh?....The Rancho Part...?

Yea But These Bags Are Like Some Different Kind Of Material...Better Than Zip Locs I Guess...Its The Amount Thats In One Spot Of The Car That Would Attract The Dog...Thats Why I Wanna See How People Here Store That Shit At The Pad.....Where The Dealers At?

13. Nah, I live on the other side of the country in PA. Never been further than Ohio and Maryland.

14. Do any of you people who responded to my post think that I was really serious? Do you honestly believe that I thought about training bears?

If you thought my post was serious I suggest you rethink before you spark that next one up and come back to earth for a while... Its nice here

15. i think many people misunderstood what i said. i keep seeing post detailing the impracticality of using bears for drug detection in law enforcement. i was never advocating doing such an absurd thing. what i was trying to ask is if the bags have the ability to throw off bears which have the ability to smell things from miles away, than would they not also have the ability to throw off dogs which would be used for narcotics detection in law enforcement.

16. Become friends with the dog. Offer it bacon. Distract it with ground beef. Take it for a nice run on the beach. Once you have established a social bond with the dog (and remember, dogs are quite capable of reading emotional responses in the human facial expressions), turn it against it's slavemaster and wallow in victory.

17. Dude, actually bears have way strong smelling. At least as sensitive as a dogs. The reason they don't use them in law enforcement... well, do I really have to explain?

18. who the fuck keeps a cat in there car? srsly the cop would suspect you of beastiality instead