Way to conserve your bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbIsGood, Dec 10, 2008.

1. I just read something on conserving the amount of smoke you use basically by recycling it by smoking into a glass jar and casing in the smoke (if possible). Instead of smoking more weed, poke a hole in the top of the jar (cover with duct tape when not using) and take hits from that throughout the day. Didn't even know if this would work or not so I figured I'd post it here.

I don't know if they meant blowing the smoke that was in your lungs into a jar or somehow getting the smoke that comes out of the bowl/joint by holding it in the jar between hits (the smoke will dissipate or whatever into the jar and close it off). I would reckon the latter.

What do you guys think. I think if it worked it'd be a great way to carry around a little 'fix kit' lol

2. Use a dugout.

I can stretch an eighth over a week with mine.

And for future reference, this belongs in Recreational Use.

3. i dont like stale smoke.

4. heheh I'm too poor to afford fresh smoke all the time so stale smoke works for me if it'll get me high.

and my bad for puttin this in the wrong forum or group of posts or whatever. Page. lol

5. haha way to conserve
    do ur part in the community :D

6. Best way to conserve your bud is to not smoke as much.

;)

7. I go through 1/8 a week with a bong, packing full bowls :D lolz

8. lol that shit wont work, i dont think the THC lingers in the smoke for more then a couple seconds

9. woahh woah woahh
    not that desperate to conserve =P
    esp people with high tolerance

10. dont you know that if you start smoking in smaller amounts, and stop smoking more when your already high

tolerance drops rather quick

a lot of people smoke until they feel high,
    when it just takes a while to kick in

take a hit, chill
    take another, chill

save weed

11. never tried that
    but the people i smoke with are very energetic smokers
    not much time between bowls
    and im bad with peer pressure

12. yea the best way to conserve weed is to not smoke it all with other people and just smoke a bowl or 2 a day

13. I would say another good way is to only BARELY light the bowl, just enough to get a hit so theres no waste, and hold it in as long as you can. Make sure the bowl doesnt stay lit by packing it down and starving it of oxygen after every hit.