Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Way around my urine test.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokeiteasy!, Feb 14, 2014.

1. #1 tokeiteasy!, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    I'm going to have to take a drug test (urine) on a certain date about a month away but i'll know the exact day so it won't be random. Since its not random its towards my advantage that i'll be ready for it. But these days it has to be the easiest thing in the world to cheat on, so i'm wondering which would be the best way; detox, or someone else's pee? I don't know much about urine drug tests but am taking this one for a substance abuse course. I do smoke pretty heavily just about once a day. I'm about 5'11, I weigh 145, Im pretty health conscious, I only drink water and lots of it, and I exercise pretty heavily. I'm a little skeptical on using someone else's urine because i don't know how close they'll b watching me and I'm a little skeptical when it comes to detox because i've heard so many stories about how they don't work lol. 

So i'm asking you grasscity, what do you guys think? Thanks in advance and toke on!!!

2. you have a month, if you just abstain til then youll be clean.

however, realize that these places expect you to be dirty when you first start going. if the drug test is for intake you can smoke without a care.

3. no there was no test on intake and no test throughout the test just to finish the course and get my certificate..

4. anyone else?