Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Way After High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Too high to care, May 29, 2013.

1. I always after days of smoking weed find myself with a " False High " in my head. It's not like smoking some good chronic and it being the same way for days but I still feel a high for days that messes up my speech and shiz. Anyone got any ideas?

2. It's just how the Cannabis has effected you and the way you think. It changed my laugh, my thoughts, and when I was a noob with it I had such crazy ideas and laughed and the stupidest things even when sober. After smoking and getting used to it that "after high" and "burnt" feeling even when your not high goes away. At least, it did for me. 

3. #3 Too high to care, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    How long should I wait? Because I smoke occasionally at least once a week, and it usually chronic. 

4. #4 5cooby Doo, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say.... You find you have slurred speech, days after smoking cannabis? I know someone that happens to, but it is just a short-term thing, as in it does go away.

Something I find.. don't know if it is cannabis related or not, but when I'm SOBER, I will RANDOMLY begin to feel like I'm really baked. Don't know if it's me adjusting to be sober since I medicate chronically?

5. Its not just slurred speech, but its my whole body, how I act, how I think its all fucked up.- Still smoking straight though.

6. I can't really say why, since everyone responds to cannabis differently, but I have heard of others complaining about this. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

7. It's all in your head. Placebo effect.

8. I know that but is there any way to get rid of it

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Telling yourself that it's just in your head, and there isn't really any physical effects is basically stopping the placebo effect.

10. Telling yourself that it's just in your head, and there isn't really any physical effects is basically stopping the placebo effect.
    </blockquote>Or meditation.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app