Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoner.girl.xo, Nov 17, 2016.

1. What is smoking wax on weed like? Never done it before and curious what the effects will be like. Experiences please

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do you feel any different though? Like Ive heard some ppl hallucinate. But idk if that's true lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wax is hash oil, concentrated ganja. Ya man people have been known to lose their shit when dabbing it or smoking it. Want a doobie to get 7 or 8 people high? Add a little hash oil.

I recommend taking a small pencil led sized ball of wax and wrap a bud around it. Then smoke it like a bowl. Don't torch the fuck out of it like a jack ass. After it's been hit a couple times it will smolder thick smoke, you're smoking wax. Enjoy.

Just hit it a couple times and see how you feel. Problem with most wax is consistent potency. it can be hard to know what part of the plant it's made from, what was used to process it and if it was purged correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5 CasperTheTokerGhost, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    It can be pretty intense but in retrospective not really. You will survive. It's not scary. No you don't hallucinate, you need to smoke a decent amount. Don't worry about it being intense or crazy. It's dope I love the euphoria from dabs. It'll be a good time. Bump music. If it gets too intense lay down and let the music and the high take over. It'll be amazing I promise you !

And i do meditate and stuff and I have to say with eyes closed I can get some CEVS but that's like if you really try. So just relax it's not overwhelming or anything. Especially after smoking weed on psychedelics but nothing to be alarmed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum