Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax. What Do I Do With It?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anon360, May 15, 2014.

1. I just bought some wax. They said it was shatter but after doing research I realize it is not shatter kuz it's real sticky and gooey more like stickier silly putty.
    What do I do with it?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400163788.186476.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400163832.552290.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400163895.518635.jpg

I toke for peace and freedom.

2. if you dont have a dab set then you can twax a joint which is when you put a ring of wax around it.

3. I did that with a blunt last night but I smeared a line down the middle of the inside of the blunt then rolled some herb in it. I felt regular high

4. I was wondering...I normally have a high tolerance to medication in general that it would take constant use before I would feel the affects of meds.
    Would wax be considered a type of medication that my body has to get accustomed to?

5. #5 anon360, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400165028.152215.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400165069.052324.jpg

I also used this which is my e.cig Nemesis which has two coils I put the wax on. But i got a slight buz.
    Where am I failing?
    Don't wanna waste the stuff.

6. The wax is probably not very high quality which is why its just giving a buzz.

7. That doesn't look like the wax I've seen, but A buddy of mines always has the best, almost see-through shatter. Yours looks a little dark and gooey, maybe try a bit more next time? Top a bowl with it, you can't go wrong with that! :bongin:

8. It looks like a baby took a nice wet mud monkey into your wax.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Fold it over and press it, freeze it then pull it apart. Repeat.

10. Its sap , not wax or shatter.

11. Personally, that almost looks like it is like underdone/unfinished

Perhaps they didn't purge

12. That's the goo. Its the stickiest out of all of them so I would recommend using a paper clip or a dab tool (if you have one), pack it up and vape away! Stay faded :smoking:

13. Yea I been putting it on every other blunt or so. Just another high to me

14. Damn butane soup looks under-purged

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I agree, looks way under-purged. If i was you OP, I would try to purge it or get rid of it, because I would be concerned about health issues. When I smoke under-purged shit I wanna puke because it feels nasty on your lungs, and I get sick from it too at times.

16. Don't listen to all these know at all noobs, OP. Just eat it. That's all you do, just eat it. Either that or mix it up in a drink and drink it. It'll taste horrible but it's worth it, right?

17. Just kidding lol

18. Lol^^
    I think I know better.

19. I don't get a nasty taste too much but when I burp after smoking I taste the way it smells on the wax paper lol
    I'm sure it's not normal but I just smoked it in blunts.
    Good thing is I'm learning more

20. Shoulda returned it and got some flowers