wax stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FatSesh92, Mar 19, 2012.

1. some dispensaries have it some dont. wax is a felony so some clubs dont fuck with it

2. I heard of caviar. which is bud and hash oil.

wax is, im assuming, hashish and hash oil?

3. Yes, they can. It depends on the club though.

My boy makes it on his own and has a $1400 dollar purifier and vacuum for the removal of the BHO/propane or whatever he uses to sift the THC out from the buds, so it's hella fucking tasty, none of that butane bull shit. Plus it gets you high as fuck.:smoke:

4. Caviar? What the fuck?

Thats some made up shit.

5. wax is a generalized term for marijuana concentrate, but only some forms of it actually resemble wax. I find that making BHO and purging it about halfway, then air curing it for a day or two, produces earwax, whereas a simple water purge 100% produces either jolly rancher (glasslike hash oil) or a gooey wax.

Dabbing does seem to have a general consensus though... overboard hella quick. I got to smoking grams a day within a few weeks :hello:

Caviar is bud soaked in hash oil, rolled in hash crystals/keif

and it definitely exists.

6. be careful talking about making wax its a mad felony..

7. For one magical second i actually thought i was internet popular :'(

8. I'd be worried if I weren't a kid in a basement. Big time producers probably undergo as much scrutiny as cocaine dealers and such

9. Are chemical exstractions a felony in Colorado mmj too, or just California?

10. I love dabbing!! My friend has this wax that is like honey. Fire up the Big torch, get that nail redhot, dome it, drop in the wax & enjoy the nicest, clear headed high (make sense?)!
    <3 Dabbing!!

11. Wow wax... Damn I have easy local access to it, but rarely do I fuck with it, it makes me straight up pass out from being so high, so dose it to all my friends - I don't like to smoke weed to pass out so I only mess with it when I feel sad and I just wanna pass out for the day haha

If you smoke it daily it will make you slooooow, trust I've seen it!

12. Not what I've smoked. Like I said, it's the most amazing clear-headed high I have ever experienced. I am stoned, but can still function, not like smoking some weed.
    Then again, there are so many new ways to make other stuff, we can be talking about 2 different things. But I don't think so-
    DebbieDoes!

13. The 'ban' was lifted this morning allowing SF dispensaries to continue to sell hash/edibles.
    California is such a friggin mess!!!!

14. #35 Puff Grass, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Thats like saying smoking a lot of weed will make you slow, because thats what wax is... Concentrated THC.... No, it won't make you slower if you know how to handle your shit.

15. what makes wax a felony...? it gets you too high?

16. Wax is a whole different ball game

I remember buying some really good wax and it smelled absolutely amazing
    It was weird but sstrong smell

I loaded just a bit more than I should have cuz I wasn't to sure

And God damn it soooo smooth but I made the mistake of holding it in 2 seconds longer cuz you'll be having an inevitable cough attack like 30 secs after you've exhaled

I was solo damn high I actually was.having a bad trip at first
    And the last time I had a bad trip was when I first started

Wax is amazing but I stopped myself from smoking it too much
    Cuz I knew smoking to much concentrates wasn't good cuz it rally.fucks you up
    And can easily go overboard

Best one I had was bees wax
    Oh man that shit was soo cakey and yellowish

17. Sorry for double post
    But I forgot I had a pic

ForumRunner_20120324_043829.png

18. wax is the shit hahah i remember the second time i hit it i was waiting for the train at the stop and the wind was so loud to me and i thought my teeth were chattering so i stuck a finger between my top and bottom teeth haha but i was high as fuck ill never forget that. but all my other wax experiences have been sick just wish i could afford it

19. Just got some Pure Kush Wax, first time doing it last night. Rolled 2 nice blunts, waste of wax I guess, but shit was nice. Clear-headed super high. 57% THC too. This gram should last me quite awhile.