wax stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FatSesh92, Mar 19, 2012.

1. wax fucks you up. the other night my homie hit wax for his first time, and literally got so high he couldnt move and was just laying there making a faint humming sounds for 2 hours.

2. Hahaha I'm just picturing this kid stiff as a board, on the ground moaning.

3. Yeah my homie hit wax once too, burned & got his hands stuck because it was still wet.

4. What kind of wax is this?

5. #5 Tosh., Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    [​IMG]

6. I heard once you go wax, you never go back...is this true?

7. I love wax.

8. what is wax? dmt?

9. its extremely concentrated thc

10. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']I heard once you go wax, you never go back...is this true?[/quote]

Kinda. Dabbing is hella addictive (not actually just wicked fun) but I still like my
    Flower. Has to be really dank though to feel it when you have a dabbing tolerance. Moderation and switching it up is key.

11. Dabbing gets you fucked up fast, and you can go way overboard really fast

12. if i could i so would wax is so potent

13. this, you gotta go into dabbing ready to go fucking hard lol. its gunna hit you like a train.

14. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']I heard once you go wax, you never go back...is this true?[/quote]

Neh fuck dat shit. Check my thread i rip wax on the daily but theres nothing like good ol ganja

Mixin em together is a different story breh

15. What the fuck are you all talking about.

What the hell is wax. Extract?

16. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']What the fuck are you all talking about.

What the hell is wax. Extract?[/quote]

Get outta this thread ya nub ass motha fuck
    Lol jk

Wax is concentrated THC. It can be created in multiple ways, such as BHO extract, propane extract, dry ice filtering.. Etc..

Its just shit the boss smokers smoke if youve been toking a good while.
    If you dont know what it is then dont fuck wit it

17. Once i get my hands on a good amount of weed, i may try to make some.

18. Yeah I've never come across that. People in CT are complete noobs at anything that's not hash or ganja so usually any really good shit is flown out from a medical state. And I don't have the means to make wax right now, while almost everyone else is just retarded.

19. I have yet to come across some wax or even good hash for that matter where I'm at. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to find some in Colorado. Do they usually carry wax in most dispensaries?