Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax Pen in room with no window

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Jan 31, 2018.

1. So I might just give up on this idea and accept to go outside but wanted everyone's opinion. I want use my wax pen in my room with a smoke buddy. One issue is my window is nailed shut in my apartment. I have an airpurifer that uses Charcoal and if I use a smoke buddy and exhale into the air purifier will that work? I know it will smell alittle during but will it stink up my whole place?

2. You will have some odor, but you should be able to neutralize the smell. Use the things you have - the air purifier and smoke buddy and burn a scented, or regular candle while you're smoking. As long as you don't get too paranoid you should be OK. Remember that heavy odor cover sprays are as much a give away as the odor of cannabis. Good luck.

3. You have a vape pen, an air purifier, and a smokebuddy. You will be totally fine.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4. If living by yourself or roommates I wouldn’t even use a candle or smoke buddy you’ll be fine. If staying with parents then burn incense or just go outside.