Wax on a screen?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by TheWeedMan_, Jun 19, 2016.

1. can you use a screen to smoke wax?

2. Nopey, nope, nope, noPe!

Best best, green screen it. Take a small pinch of ganja then use a paper clip to get a small dab. Now roll the end of the paper clip with the dab of wax on it through the ground up pinch of ganja. Now snatch the glob off of the tip of the paper clip and drop it in your pipe. If you're real smart, you'll drop that glob on a fresh green bowl so as it melts it will melt through the ganja so you get every bit of it.

Try and drop wax on a screen and you'll just melt through and into your pipe getting none of the wax yourself. You would just waste the wax as it would mix with the shitty resin and what not. So no man, you can't smoke wax off of a regular screen in a regular pipe unless you modifie the wax itself. Sort of turns it into hash when mix d with ganja.

3. You can, before I got my rig I used to put 3-4 screens together, put the torch to them then dabbed oil onto the hot screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You sir, are a Ganja McGuyver lol I love the idea! I used to sit and ponder how to dab without a rig, I wish I had thought of it then lol