Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax/Hash Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Filmismylove, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Has anyone ever gotten into strictly smoking waxes or hashes? What was your experience like?

Right now I just moved to Oakland California and am sharing a room with some people in this temporary housing situation. Deciding to switch over to concentrates to be discreet. It's stronger, doesn't look like bud, smell is contained. Plus, I hear really good things about people being able to use vapor pens and whatnot with these.

2. thats what ive been trying to do, i can make my own hash and i got the connect on hash all i need is vape pen.. a good one! i shoulda got the g pen when it was on sale

3. yeah i hear its big in cali i hear some people their only do dabs

4. It really is big out here, but I feel like it's a small sub-culture that makes it seem like it's everywhere. i've been too several dispensaries and it's simply too high priced. But I found http://budtrader.com the other day and now that I'm in Oakland and out of Central California.... :hello: