Wax doesn't get me as high as weed?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Jean_glob_van_dam, Aug 26, 2019.

1. I've been smoking for about 6 years. I started getting into dabs about two years ago. Now, dabs don't get me high hardly at all. I've taken a .9 glob and have been higher from two .25 gram rips of flower. Flower gets me so much higher than wax and it makes no sense to me. Anyone else dealt with this?

2. yes, there have been a lot of people talking about it here and on other weed forums.

We figure that too many of the other chemicals in weed are not in wax. I smoke weed in the daytime when it's warm enough to sit outside. It's cold here at night, so that's when I'll have a couple dabs. I find mixing it up helps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you mean compounds instead of chemicals? Weed is better for you anyway since it's not stripped out with any harsh solvents.

4. You aren't getting as high of dabs because you are probably getting CRC made dabs which tend to be single spectrum and lack a variety of cannabinoids which give you that entourage effect. Flower has loads of different flavonoids, cannabinoids, and terpenes that give a unique effect from strain to strain, this effect is called the entourage effect. You need better dabs, some good solventless flower rosin, or live rosin would do you right, and some good made BHO that's been purged correctly of solvents, made from popcorn or full nugs not trim. Get a better plug.