Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wax and police dogs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hippey420, May 15, 2013.

1. I was thinking if i could bring my medication in my luggage that goes under the airplane but it would be stuffed in a bag or somthing smell proof while the wax is in the little plastic case it usually comes in, would the dogs be able to smell it ? im just talking about hash wax not bud 

2. Yes. I think you are really underestimating the power of a dog's nose. 

3. Yes they will. Flying with weed is not a great idea

4. Coming back from amsterdam I had a grinder in my pocket, the only one we used so it was full of kief. I didn't realise it was in my pocket and am so lucky the sniffer dog didnt get it, it smelled money in my friends pocket but that was it. However if I had known it was in my pocket, I wouldn't have risked it

5. good wax can smell stronger than some flowers haha, no way man