Wattering Plants On Vacation?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lopp19, Aug 8, 2014.

1. I cant find any ways to have my plants watered over 9 days. I cant find anyone to water for me so is there any ways to somehow get them some water?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Water from the bottom sit your plants in a buckets with water in them and thwy will draw up the water from the bottom . Not the best but it'll work . Thats what I did when I went on cruise

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sitting water at the bottom is hell for any roots down there. Can you rig a drip system?

4. Files a water bottle and poke a tiny hole in it so it drips really slowly. Should last a few day at least. Or get an aqua globe

5. Yeah i could probably like rig a 2 gallon jug with tiny pin holes in them.

Smoke good weed

6. I would probably just spend a few bucks and get an aquaglobe or two like gsizzle recommended

7. are they in pots? try making a wick system for them. might be hard with them already in the pots. you could transplant into a bigger pot, put nylon rope out threw 2 of the drainage holes, have the rope hang down into a water/light nute mix. the water should go up the rope and slowly feed your plants. then they arent sitting in the water and by the time you return home the plants should be good to go. might even take the time your away to fill out the roots in the newer pot