Watson 3546(butalbital)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Metalxiii, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i have about 5 of these blue and yellow pills that say Watson 3546 on them. Did some research and found out of course they have asprin, codiene and caffiene in them. I also found out that the pill is a Barbiturate. So I really dont know what to do with them. Any help?

2. If you don't have a tolerance, then you might feel something from the codeine. It's quite a weak opiate.
    As for the barb, I prefer benzos. They're just a better drug IMO.

3. those pills are gross

i would throw them out

4. Butalbital is probably the weakest barb but I've used them before and gotten a decent buzz.

5. Well it has 50mg of butalbital, 325 mg of asprin, 40 mg of caffeine, and 30 mg of codeine. And you would need to take alot of these to feel some effects of codeine. And with that high amount there would be alot of asprin, caffeine, and butalbital. I wouldnt try and get high off these since there would be a large amount of asprin,caffeine, and butalbital.

6. Why do they put caffeine in them? I can't really see any logical reason for it other then to fight off the sedating effects, and thats not even a very good reason.

7. i took something similar to those a while ago, i liked it pretty good buzz, you could do a cwe also if you wanted. be careful tho the barb in it will make you not remember shit if you take too much. i think they were called fioricet or somethin like that.

8. Well anyone else have anything to say about them? Thanks for the people that have though!

9. they're alright man i remember a few years back my mom had some for headaches and i took like 3 they give u a decent buzz but its nothing special my man, nothin much else to say about em

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.