Wat's Up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NorCalBuff, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Hey there, I came across this site while looking up various marijuana facts, I really liked what I saw so I decided to join. Anyway I hail from Northern California, where I would say the dankest marijuana is grown, but I go to college in Boulder Colorado. Unfortunately the weed in Boulder is no where near the quality that I smoke when I go back home to NorCal, but oh well I still smoke every day:smoking:. I'm going to get my medical card this summer when I go back home, I am really looking forward to it as it will definitely help me with my anxiety. I own two bongs, one is a 1 foot ceramic with an ashcatcher, the other is a very small glass piece with a rubber on glass slide that I named Splish Splash because there is no splash guard. The ceramic is my favorite, but both aren't the greatest, especially since I usually smoke out of my friend's 3.5 foot Zong or Tsunami. I am currently saving up for a either a PHX or Roor, if you have a preference I am open to all suggestions. Because I am from California I have a natural instinct to smoke massive amounts of joints and blunts, and I try to continue to smoke as many as I can in Boulder. Anyway thought I would give you a little insight to who I am, I hope I can contribute to this site as much as possible. Stay High!

2. Welcome NorCalBuff!!! You'll have to show us some picture of your gear in the Recreational Marijuana Use forum Not to mention help the new blades in the \t
    Apprentice Tokers forum.

Thanks for joining the City. Hope you find it as enjoyable as I do!!! :D :D

3. *Has decided to help out DBW in welcoming new blades, since she welcomed me!*

Welcome to the city man.

4. Thanks for the welcome I will definitely post some picture of my pieces in the next few days, and will definitely help the new blades out too! Stay high!