wats the most ghetto/feen way you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by doobiemonster420, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ever been in a pinch for a peice n had to improvise? tell us all about it

when i first started smokin, me n one of my friends had a nick and didnt have a way to smoke it. we ended up finding the end of a cigar laying on the ground in a parking lot. i thought it was kinda nasty but i smoked off it anyway

2. poking a hole in a side of a empty water bottle, sucking on that while lighting the foil bowl on the top.

3. Thats not desperate. Thats just beginners start.

4. An apple, and then there was this piece to a fucking sink we made a pipe out of. Probably wasn't to sanitary, being rusty as fuck.

5. Lightbulb Vape, fuckin dirty, glad them days are gone.

6. One of those long metal tubes from a vacuum cleaner. Fuck that.

7. Aluminum Can.....and yes, i was like 15. never again.

8. Can

Water bottle with some aluminum foil used to hold the ramen powder in...

Dirty dirty days, glad i get to use glass now.

9. well i have always used a piece but my friend smoked a blunt ..but instead of a cigar wrap or anything he used a dollar bill

10. doesn't get any more ghetto than a can....

this one time i smoked out of a tiny 90 degree brass pipe fitting that i found in a walgreens parking lot, and coincidentally i was about to go into the walgreens to see if they had any corncob pipes because i needed a piece for the day.

11. oh damn do i have a story...

we were at our band practice space and i had a 2-liter set up for waterfalls but i didnt have the bowl and there was no foil or anything around. i dug through our trash and found half a taco from jack in the box. i ripped off the greasiest part of the tortilla, made it into a funnel shape and after i set it on the bottle we threw the herb on and smoked through it. because it was greasy, the ghetto-tortilla-bowl didnt catch fire or burn. totally worked and it lasted for prob 3 bowls.

12. That is ridiculous haha

13. A school lunch apple, with a pencil eraser holder thing. walking to a class during passing. hahah

14. Cans. Lots and lots of cans. :I Also, used to make makeshift pipes out of aluminum foil and pens. Ahh the good old days. :smoking:

15. Brilliant. :hello:

16. id hav to go with the water bottle bong.........classic, yet got me soooo faded

17. This past year at college I was searching around for a can to make a bowl out of. Somehow or another none of my friends had any and neither did I so we went down a floor in the dorms to the common area where there was a recycling center. Needless to say we dug one out and made a bowl out of that lol. I cleaned that motherfucker like hell but I still felt rather ghetto, but at least I got high as shit!

18. I was at a party one time and everybody was drinking but nobody besides me brought bud. I was not about to smoke the whole party out on kush. Nobody had a piece. So i took a plastic cup, burnt a hole through the side, put aluminum foil in it and poked a hole, then smoked it through the top of the cup :smoke:

19. i think most would agree on lightbulb vape, first i di it, i had a moment of clarity before i hit it, and thought, "why the hell didnt i buy a swisher?"

seriosly though i got a weird story, back when i was in 9th grade my first school i really become a smoker, me and my friends decided to smoke outside during lunch period, so when the time comes, we pull out some herb, a bic, but we had no papers, or pipe, so i had to use a my home work sheet, but since i had to turn it in i stripped the paper at all sides, to make 2 joints
    i ended up going to class still high, and turning in a 3 2inch by 3inch sections of answers
    looked like i was giving my teacher the fortunes from a fortune cookie

20. I used a tube from toilet paper and a tin foil bowl pack cut out of the top for the first couple weeks I smoked. I got a bowl as soon as I could and never looked back. I hate makeshift pieces, well except for gravs, but even then I want to buy one of those gravitrons.