wats the best bud in the world?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tha Dank, Aug 22, 2007.

1. me n my frends alwayz talk bout wats the best bud in the world, does anyone actually kno? and wher does it come from?

2. personally imo there is no "best bud in the world" different buds have different highs and growers have different methods/skill levels and it depends on many other factors besides the bud.... i love to smoke the good weeed :D

3. i havent smoked many strains but IMO OG Kush and G-13 are at the top of the list

4. Sweet Tooth

In my experience anyways...

5. hmm i doo love the kush, chemdawg, sour diesel

6. aye, and all the variations.

7. True Alaskan ThunderFuck, is hard to top.

8. thats easy...the best bud in the world is grown by Mr Postman. didn't he grow PowerPlant? that strain produces pretty high levels of THC

9. Yea, I'm gonna have to agree.

[​IMG]

I miss Mister Postman. :(

10. You guys beat me to it.

What happened to Postman? He leave?

11. Yea, check out his Grow thread, he explains it there.

12. I've heard that G-13 is the best, but Idk, Kush is really amazing as well. So is Sour Deez, White Widow...there are so many really strong strains out there.

13. thats kool yea sour desiels gud. i used to live in hawaii n they got sum really dank shit there

14. the best buds in the world are the ones that are given to you for free...free is a great high (i dont mean mooch, moochers get the fuck out, i mean given to you)

15. :cry: Im gonna miss his threads.

16. there is nothing better than homegrown ganja... I'll take my homegrown over anything I've ever smoked..or seen. I havent grown in years though.. but im looking to get a few ladies back in the soil soon