Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waterpipes for concentrate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TylerAlfrejd, Aug 14, 2013.

1. At my local headshop they have like 8" waterpipes for sale but he said they were for oil/concentrates.. Even though I dont want to get into concentrates just yet, could I use it for weed or is there a way to convert it?

It depends on the type of rig, but there are many different adapters on the market to convert a lot of rigs over for flower use.  Would be the most helpful to either provide a picture of what you're talking about, or if it's from a known manufacturer....give that info out.

3. Yeah I'll post a some pics of it soon, today or tomorrow.. If it can be converted, would it be worth 40$ for an 8 inch one? Its glass im pretty sure and it has a decently nice look to it, which you'll see when I post the pic

4. Depends what kind, I have an oil rig bubbler, and If I tried to smoke flowers through it, it would be clogged within a fat sesh, but never clogs with oil. Some are fine to get a conversion piece of just a female bowl piece as opposed to a male bowl piece.