Waterless Grav?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by flip-flop, Mar 6, 2016.

1. today while me and my friends were smoking, we were all sharing a joint, one of them said he wanted to use his waterless grav. its basically a water bottle with a hole in the bottom and a socket in the cap for the herb. you light the herb and inhale through the bottom. i told hi m that it was a essentially a big plastic pipe. he said it is great for conserving cause you get stoned from tiny amounts of weed. To use it, you're supposed to take the whole bowl in one hit. I did after we finished the joint and it easily took me from a 6 to an 8. I was extremely skeptical of this device at first because i thought why not just use a glass pipe, right? but after i hit it i understood. it gets you high as hell off of tiny amounts. my question is if it could still be considered a grav, because it doesnt seem like one to me.

2. Sounds like a steam roller. Sort of. So you inhale to fill the big ass chamber? Then you remove the bowl ad hit it? The point of the water is to fill that chamber quickly and consistently. Wh n you push back on a gravity bong with water it forces the hit in as well....

Post a pic of one? Hell I'll give it the ol college try :metal:

3. It's a plastic Pipe with a huge chamber so you can take big hits. But It's still technically trash.