Watering???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jsimp2186, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Is there a better way of Watering your plant? What I mean is, when I water my plants I have a 48 oz mason jar that I use. I fill it up and pour the water into the plant from the outside in. Is there a better way of Watering your plan? A more effective way?

Happy Growing!!!

2. RDWC

• Like Like x 1
  3. Which means?

Happy Growing!!!

4. Got it.

Happy Growing!!!

5. Is there a preferred method when using soil?

Happy Growing!!!

6. Not sure what you're really looking for? I am watering mine about every other day to run off. I mix everything in a gallon jug then transfer it to a watering jug. Gives it that extra mix and added oxygen. I water each plant till a see some run off.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've been having watering issues. At first I was overwatering. And then I thought I got on a good watering schedule, but the plants started to seem to go downhill a little bit. I've been measuring out all of my water and this whole time I thought I was using 48 oz jars and come to find out it's 24 oz jars. My bad, I'm a dumbass. I've corrected it and the soil is taken a lot more water

Happy Growing!!!

8. It's always good to underwater than over water. I worked at a nursery for a long time, that would actually underwater to get their plants to bloom. Plants under stress sometimes produce what people want. It all really depends on what you're growing in. I use coco and large chunk Perlite. I have a lot of run off because of what I use. That's what I'm looking for. It seems to work out. If you do have an over watering problem. Next time, or when you repot add lots of perlite.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I will be reporting into 10 gallon pots at the start of the flower around the 1st. I will add the perlite then. Thank you!

Happy Growing!!!

• Agree Agree x 1