Watering With Nutrients?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NJsteez, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Many of you are probably laughing to yourself at this question...

I normally water until I get a slight runoff.
    I was thinking of feeding my girls 1/4 strength Big Bloom at the start of week 2, my soil mix is pretty light, 50% FFLW, 25% FFOF, 25% perlite... there is a lot of perlite in there to say the least.

My question is...

Do I water the way I normally would with my nutrient solutions if I'm not foliar spraying?

Just fill my watering can with 1/4 strength Big Bloom and go to town getting all of the soil saturated, careful not to get any on the young ones?

2. What stage of growth are you in? I assume veg. If that's the case, you will also need to add some FF Grow Big to your feed. FF Big Bloom does not have enough N to sustain your plant through the veg phase.

But, to answer your question... Yes, just water as you normally would with plain water.

Good luck.

3. id say your wrong on that one , i just grew without and veg nutes and my babys are flowering and budding. Big Bloom def has enuff N to get through veg lol.

And yes just get your nute/watering solution to the correct PH

4. I am glad that worked for you, but they are designed to work together.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of soil did you use?

5. No it doesn't. Your soil got you through veg, not Big Bloom.

6. That's where I was going with my last question. :)

7. Myself, I water, then nute the very next day. Allow to dry, then water only, dry, water, next day nutes .... repeat as needed.

Wet