Watering with nutes twice?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by goodtimeupnorth, Aug 24, 2011.

1. #1 goodtimeupnorth, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Hi guys, ill sum things up real quick. My plant had some nute burn so i flushed it, then after flushing it started to get a deficiency so i watered 1/4 strength with Tiger Bloom and full dose with Big Bloom. My run off was 6.9, still very base and the leaves continue to yellow. My question is would it be alright to water with TB and BB again? It says use every other watering but i don't want all my leaves to die off before i can feed them again. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

• gj.jpg
      gj.jpg
      File size:
      534.9 KB
      Views:
  2. For now just try to keep a nutral PH roughly 330ppm and it should start to recover, just treat it like a newer plant, wait for it to heal then start with nutes again, but use less of each.

3. So i should let my leaves continue to yellow? Its been 4 days since i fed here and the leaves are still getting yellow like i still have a deficiency, so for some reason its not recovering. So you're saying when i water tomorrow i shouldn't use nutes? Then i wont be able to water it for another week and i'm afraid all my leaves will die off from lack of nutes.