Watering Schedule

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mickie20001, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Not going to argue with you. It's obvious that your ego, being right, talking down people and being the grow genius is more important to you. So have a good grow. I know I will.

2. #22 killset, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    It's not my ego that makes me know I'm right. It's called facts. I could try to deflect and say the same about your ego but I wont lower myself to your standards. I have no reason to argue. The top soil will always dry out faster.....that's a fact not an opinion

3. I don't have to be right. I never said that I was right. I said it works for me. AND your mileage may vary. You seem to more interested in my small pecker than anything. Have a good grow. I know that I will.

4. I'm not intrested in it. You're the one who asked to swap pics. I'm straight bud

5. Regardless the top soil will always dry out first do to evaporation. It's just how the world works

6. When i was growing indoor, i noticed sometimes the top of my soil never dried out fully but the pot felt light as a feather which led me to water. Also had times where my outdoor had dry top soil because of the 40 degree weather but still felt heavy enough to not need any water.

Makes it a lot easier when you have a small enough pot to lift, to those growing in 50+ gallon containers it must be a little tougher for sure! My 15 gallon pots have already become a problem, my plant is drinking 3.5 gallons of water in less than 48 hours right now, it's only getting worse lol. I remember when i first transplanted and didn't have to water for a week!