Watering Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SSDIPainGuy, May 29, 2013.

1. I water from the bottom, is that a problem? I fertilize every other watering and I guess I'm concerned it's building up since water doesn't runoff. I was disturbing their roots when they were little so I just kept watering this way.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Your plants uptake nutrients and water from the TOP 4 inches of soil. Soooo try watering from the top and there's no need to saturate the plant since they do like to dry out some. Good luck ;)

3. If you fert. every other watering, you are gonna over do it and make your plant sick. Please google "how to grow marijuana". There is a plethura of information out there for what you want to know. Good luck!!

4. letting the plant wick up water is a bad idea imo.  you end up saturating your medium, and this keeps air from your roots, which is something they really need.  watering from the top down helps wash out old nutes from your medium.  a lot of soil people do a feed, feed flush routine...