Watering Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by InspektorNugget, Oct 5, 2008.

1. What are some signs of watering too much?- too little?:confused::smoking:

2. well both are very close the same, but have subtle differences you will see once having done both.

Shriveling leaves, saggy stems, fading color.

3. Droopiness is a symptom, just stick you finger a couple inches down if its dry water if not then don't.

4. Sounds simple! I got 3 seedlings and all there leaves are up and turgor. But one which has the biggest leaves, has its leaves curled to the ground not the light.?!?!:confused::smoking:
    Been giving all 4 the same amount of water at the same time- so I dunno

5. I had the same problem, 1 out of the 5 were like that, then the leafs started to fade and dry out, but new nodes were still growing with new leafs, after the second week and I also cut out the bad leafs after the new set of leafs were out, its been looking healthy ever since, but just smaller than the others, like half the size or less, but its coming along nicely.

I noticed something was different from that one plant thought, when it sprout from seed, it wasn't white root like the others, it was green, I don't know what that means as I still haven't found the answer yet but I'm expecting the plant not to be as good as the others.

6. try putting a little more water in the 1 with the bigger leaves mate;)

let the plant tell you what it wants:confused: ,the bigger the leaves then assume the bigger the roots ,therefore will need more water.............makes sense,yeh! same principal with all stages of the plants life,the bigger the plant the more water it'll need.
    up to you too find that level & when too feed them....you'll master this in no time mate.

hope this helps bud:smoke: