Watering/Feeding

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OhFuhQ, Oct 11, 2006.

1. k , so over the past day or two i think ive reead so much ive failed to process some of the information , first 3 weeks i water every 2-3 days right? after that i can slowly introduce the roots to my nutes , again watering every 2-3 days , week before harvest i stop using the nutes? :p if not then this isnt a question on how much to feed em , just at what stages(weeks , days) do i feed/water..

replies appreciated as always , this is really all i need to know before it all falls into place ;)

2. That regime will give you some nice bud. Good luck.

3. How much water should you give your plants each watering?
    I've been giving each of mine about 100ml every other day.
    By how much could I increase the amount of water I give them, do you think?

4. so ill be doing it correctly? nice ;) & thank you

pierre , im sure it all depends on pot size , hopefully someone will come in and explain :smoking:

5. Each watering should be a thorough soaking of the soil, until it runs out the drainage holes in the bottom of the pot. Don't flood it, water it nice and slow to let the water soak the soil.

Then don't water again until the soil is dry -- not just the top of the soil is dry but down in to the first knuckle. You can also poke a finger into a drainage hole in the bottom to see if the bottom of the soil is dry. Other ways are to pick up the pot before watering to feel how much it weighs, then water it, then don't water until it feels like that dry weight again. Lastly you can buy a cheap moisture meter that has a probe you stick in the soil.