Watering and what to plant in

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AARON915, Jun 27, 2015.

1. I'll be planting some herb soon and have a couple questions.

1. Should I plant straight in the ground or in a pot?
    2. How much should I water them. I know it varies if it's in the ground or in a pot, so how much would you do for each of them. Everything I've read hasn't said any certain amount. I don't want to over/under water them

2. Your first question should be, I've never growing cannabis and need to know how to start.

Answer is get a hold of some grow books (instructions) and learn as much as you can about what's involved with growing cannabis. It's a lot of hard work and cost a lot to grow quality meds. There are many elements that can destroy and ruin all your hard work. It's very easy to destroy or kill a plants and very hard to grow a big and healthy plant that produces quality flowers. The plant will do s well as you put into it. They need to be feed certain nutrients at certain times. It's not as easy as planting a clone or seed and just watering. Learning as much as possible will prepare you for the challenge and minimize the issues you have. Plus you will know how to tackle issues as you encounter them. By reading a grow book or books they will answer just about any question you may have. Even experience grower reference back to books they purchased as noobies. They will always come in hand and are well worth the investment.