Watering and Nutrient question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by pomz623, Sep 9, 2012.

1. So from this site what-marijuana-nutrients

I purchased these nutrients

I hope I got the right stuff first of all.

I made the mixture based on the bottles info. but my question is, what is how often and how much do I give these to the plants. They dont tell me how many days a week to feed them, or how much to feed at a time.

2. You need to give more info if your looking to get any1 to help you, Soil,pots or ground age of plants... Look around you may even find what your looking for and mix that less for a week or two

3. ok, Im in soil and the plant is sitting outside. its a decent size pot ~24" diameter. its about a few weeks into flowering and starting to have a bit of that good stink to it. but I feel like its been growing a little slow and some leaved are getting that purpleness to it at the end of the leaves and im getting a bunch of yellow leaves and a number of dead leaves that I pluck off when I see them. Its been sitting out side under the sun. and Ive been watering them every day for the past few month with no nuts (first grow, never had nuts to use before)

4. I took all the bottles of nuts in the kit and mixed them in a gallon water bottle(using the recommended ratios). I filled up a solo cup up and gave it that amount. should I do this once a week? every day I water? half a cup of the mix and the rest of regular water?

5. i have a completely different set up but i do nutes 2x a week. you really just need to judge it by the plants health. if its not super green and healthy give them nutes you know what i mean