Watering and harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budgetgrow, May 12, 2017.

1. So this may be a stupid question, but do you prefer to water right up to harvest or do you stop watering a few days ahead of time? Even dumber question. Does anyone just let their indoor plant dry first and then chop? Like just take the whole pot out of the Grow space and put it in the dark then dry?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes, I've done both. Also smoked right off the vine. Depends on humidity. Slow dry can be detrimental they tell me. In the winter with the heat on doesn't matter. In the summer nothing drys in my house no matter what. My plants are on rollers and on harvest day I just roll into the closet and they sit there until I decide what to do. In winter they go straight into jars when I get around to it. In summer I put them in crates with shredded paper and don't jar until fall. Cool and dry if possible with a gentle breeze if available. You'll need spare pots of course. Upside down is another myth. Plant doesn't care. At that point, water is more for the soil than the plant. But yeah, plant still in container in dark closet for 30 days and it's good to go. One of the many freedoms for non com personal stash growing. Bag appeal? What's that?