Waterfarm perpetual grow - setup advice

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Da-Lu, Apr 4, 2014.

1. My first grow is about a month away from completion. I want to setup so I can harvest every month. I currently have:
    5x5 secret jardin tent
    Lumatek 1000 watt digital ballast
    Air cooled reflector with the 6" pumping cold sir through it
    Multiple 600 -1000 watt MH and HPS bulbs
    1x 4" canfan fan with carbon air filter
    1x 6" canfan fan with carbon air filter
    Waterfarm 8 pack
    Ecogrower

My plan is to ditch the ecogrower and do a strictly waterfarm perpetual grow. So I will purchase a 3x3 tent and a 600w lumatek ballast with air cooled reflector. I will use the 4" canfan to cool the 600watt MH. I am going to split the current waterfarm 8 pack into two systems each with its own reservoir. I am also going to buy 8 individual waterfarms. So one 4 system will be in the veg tent. One 4 system in the flower tent, and all the individuals in the flower tent. I plan on starting four plants every month and vegging for a month, than into the flower tent for two months. I have the individual waterfarms in the flower tent for ease if flushing/different nute requirements in different flower stages.

What do you guys think?

2. Your setup sounds fine, but you may have some timing issues. MJ plants don't always stick to people schedules no matter how badly you want them to. 8 week strains sometimes take 9-10 weeks to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Went out a picked up:
    3x3 SJ DR 90
    Lumatek 600w ballast w/ air cooled reflector
    4 x individual waterfarms

So after this first grow Is done I'm going to give the ecogrower to my girlfriend to grow fruits/veggies. And have 8 waterfarms running in the 5x5 1000w HPS and 4 running in the 3x3 600w MH.