Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waterfall Bongs vs Gravity Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenMoon, Apr 28, 2010.

1. I'm thinking of making one of these and possibly both ... Wich one get's u higher ? Any personal experiences u guys wanna share ? Do they waste a lot of weed ?

Anything u wanna share

Peace

2. gravity bongs hit harder, i have been smoking out of one for years and it gets me more ripped than anything else. And it is also very economical with the weed. make sure the water doesnt get too grimey, and the 2 liter also. they can start to be nasty.

3. Gravity bongs are amazing. And depending on the size of the bottle, you could take a pretty big hit. combine it with some cold water, and youll take the biggest rip ever because it doesnt burn.

4. Are you making it with a downstem? Because otherwise the temperature of the water would have no effect.

5. waterfall bongs work great if you make the perfect size hole for the waterfall they conserve a lot of weed I made one with a socket wrench and a huge voss bottle when I didn't have a piece worked amazing.

6. I prefer Gravs. Just me though. And hell yes they conserve haha. I actually don't like using the regular 2 liter bottles like most people. I always make different bottles seeing which ones i like best, my most common one is the big powerade bottles. They're 32oz so not as big as a 2liter but still milk absolutely amazing.

Either one is a good choice. Both get you really high and use little amounts. Use my gbong every night :)

7. both are gggrrreeeaaaattt. but im ganna have to give it to the g-bong. made mine out of a Hawaiian punch bottle. 3 rips and im toasted :smoking:

8. you are right, unless you put ice in the water, then theres enough time for the air inside the bucket to get cold. that is, if you feel like messing with the ice.

9. gravitys because you have to keep refilling waterfalls

10. Gravity for me.
    Hits like a beast AND saves money on bud. What else could you want?