Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

waterfall bongs are great.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiLIKEaMARTIAN, Oct 7, 2010.

1. saves so much weed, the hits are so damn smooth, and it gets you fucked up with like 2 or 3 hits. if its any indication of how an actual bong would feel then wow.

2. nothing like a bong, dont even know why its called one because the smoke is never filtered through the water.... thats what happens in a bong lol

3. i think the only way its like a bong is because of the amount of smoke that is produced.

4. ....but a bong isnt defined by amount of smoke... Thats like me saying a guitar is a piano...because they both have strings (they both produce large amounts of smoke)

5. idk personally i hate waterfall bongs. really ripped up my throat when I had one. I like to enjoy smoking not cough up blood haha.

6. dude my favorite thing is coughing up a HUGE mouthful of blood, how can you not love that HAHAHAHAHHAHA... never had that happen just an fyi lol just sounds funny