Water

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fari Warrior, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I'm having trouble findin a a way to get water to the spot.....haven't put anything out there but just cant think of anything practical.....cant use irrigation n waitin on the rain is a gamble....what else have yall done to get water on site before??

2. if you had a reservoir you could try drip watering it, that what they do in Israel and they grow shit in the desert

3. lol i dnt have the money to do that n even so i kinda taking refuge sumplace in plain sight....jus too bold of a move to arouse suspicion.....i probabyly will jus have to heave it theren call it a day but i wanted input as well much appreciated tho

4. not that expensive. get a barrel, fill it with water, possible use nylon rope to wick drops of water. it is a more effective way of watering plants. good luck.

5. care 2explain further??

6. no, use google. search for israeli desert irrigation. or just drip waterr irrigation.

7. Use a lot of totes to catch rain, after a good rain put the lids on the totes. If stagnant water is an issue you can drop an aquarium bubbler ran by battery in the totes before watering.