Water Tool Question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Lucrin, Mar 17, 2012.

  1. Alright so I am going to come off as a complete newbie here but hey, whatcha gonna do lol. My friend and I have been using a Vapir NO2 for a while to vap on the go and we loved it but the heating element in it bit the dust so we have been looking at replacements. We are leaning heavily towards picking up an Arizer Solo but I have a question. I am reading reviews for the solo and keep coming across people mentioning that the arizer "has the ability to use a water tool right out of the box," so my question is what the hell does that mean? I try looking up a water tool for a vaporizer and I can't find anything about it other than apparently it is good that the arizer supports whatever it is xD Thanks for the help!
  2. Only thing I can imagine is a ground glass piece made to be fit inside a bong or bubbler.

    For instance, I have an Eclipse essential vape. I have the hand held version. The also sell another version for the same concept of smoking hash, kief, or oils from a water pipe instead of a hand held piece.



  3. It means that you can hook your vape up to a glass water pipe such as a bong or bubbler with a 14.4 or 18.8mm joint.

    In simple terms, you can smoke your vaporizer out of a bong.
  4. Is there an echo in here?
  5. is there an echo in here?
  6. This is what they mean:

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDuSzZMAp9M]Vapebonging the Lux part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Share This Page