water temp???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mrlyjammn420, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I am pretty sure my plant was getting WAY too much nutrients and was being burned by them so i did a flush and put 1/4 of the recommended dosage of nutes in it. BUT, the water i put in was much much colder than the original water. I am really worried that its going to shock the hell out of the plant because of the all of a sudden change in water temp. Could this hurt my plant and even possibly kill it. I have been checking on the plant about ever 30 mins just really worried. Anyone can you help me?:confused:

Also what should the water temp be at usually because the water that was in there before was quite warm but i am just thinking because it has sat in there for a week in 80 degrees.

2. you want your water 70 or a little below all the time otherwise your promoting root rot which will SUCK, and how cold was the water you put in and how old is your plant ?

3. just read your last post and at 2 weeks your plant can live on plain ph adjusted water, especially if it got burnt.

4. wait what JDR???? i didnt understand that. I have 2 weeks from the last post i put up til it dies?