Water temp fluxuation

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by striker1, Mar 21, 2012.

1. ain't hydro grand when you got it running right.excellent work striker...zoome i'm 20 plus years in and i still can't raise a houseplnt more complicated than a phylodendrum.

2. [quote name='"Dr Mengle"']ain't hydro grand when you got it running right.excellent work striker...zoome i'm 20 plus years in and i still can't raise a houseplnt more complicated than a phylodendrum.[/quote]

Holy cow. I probably will still kill house plants huh lol

3. #43 AliensWorkshop, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    GJ striker, you pretty much lollipopped that bud on your very first grow. I'm currently having slime issues myself. So not a big deal, happens to the best of us. Just keep at it and stay on the forums and you'll do fine.

4. Is it chopped ? Did you harvest that fine lady ? Did you get any noticeable trichs out of 3 days in the dark ? please tell.L.C

5. I changed my mind on the 3 days of dark and only put it in the dark for 24 hours. Its covered in trichs, its been hanging since Tuesday night. Some of the smaller buds will be going in the jars tomorrow the larger buds will be in the jars on the 17th. I did sample the tip of one of the lower med sized buds It tastes real mellow and has a nice uppy high that lasts for hours. I can hardly wait for it to be cured.

6. Be aware that you really can't time the drying. You don't want to rush the drying. When the stems snap, they are good to go in the jars.

7. How about some photos of the finished product ? When is apple bringing in smell-a-vision

8. Here is how it ended up, 3 & 3/4 wide mouth mason jars of trimmed buds.

Attached Files:

9. Well done well done

10. Thanks! I will post my jack the ripper pics here soon.

11. Final dry weight, 94.4 grams

12. I'm getting ready for my first harvest in just under a week so excited I pulled 1 already n it yielded about 2 1/2 oz. Num 2 is hanging now w a full chop of everything on fri on fri perhaps. Gettin ready to start the seeds I ordered I went 6/6 on the freebies so far Plz check my journal periodically let me know what ya think